You can post to Clipped In for free, and it will show up in our events list or on our group rides page!
5 Easy Steps to Post Your Event or Group Ride on Clipped In:
- Click “sign up” on the top right-hand corner of our homepage or go to clippedin.bike/user/register.
- Fill out the fast and easy info
- Click on “create submissions” on the left
- Click on “event”
- Create and post your event!
Why Post on Clipped In?
- We are the #1 resource for all cycling events and information.
- Thousands of monthly visitors use our site to search for upcoming events.
- Prospective racers can find ALL races/events in one location, making it the best place to find upcoming races in every discipline vs. searching on multiple websites.
- Visitors can filter races by road, mountain bike, cyclocross, etc., which makes it user friendly.
- Promoters can post a link to results, as well as a photo, flier, directions and much more.
- It’s FREE!!! (You can also feature your event for a small fee if you like.)
- It helps grow the sport of cycling and provide a one-stop shop for new and experienced cyclists to find out how to start racing and find ALL events (sanctioned and unsanctioned, mountain bike events and others) as well as find out how to start racing, training, get coaching, select a group ride, and more.
NOTE: If you link flier information from another site such as USAC and you have changes to your flier, you will NOT have to update that flier separately on Clipped In. It will update automatically on Clipped In.
Don’t Have All the Info Yet?
You can still post it anyway.
In fact, we encourage you to do so! You already know the when, where, and name of the event. Post it, so it shows up in the event listing and riders can see it. You can say TBD or “details soon,” and come back and add it in as soon as you get them.
Clipped In is your resource to use and a resource to let riders know about the sport we love, encourage participation and grow cycling. Let riders know about your event through Clipped In.