OVCX #4 & 5 / UCI C2 – Major Taylor Cross Cup
October 7 - October 7
** Reminder that you must sign up for BOTH days individually – Saturday and Sunday events have separate registrations. Be sure to select both if you wish to compete all weekend. **
CLICK HERE FOR FLYER / SCHEDULE
*** Food and Drink on site
- Adult beverages: Sun King Brewing
- Coffee & breakfast vendor: TBA
- Food vendor TBA
- Held under USAC permit #
- Amateur races will follow all USAC rules, UCI events will follow all UCI regulations.
- PRE-REGISTRATION CLOSES Thursday October 5, 11:59pm EST.
- On-site registration will be available (with late fee) for amateur events on site, until 30 mins before race start.
- UCI event late reg is subject to commissaire’s decision.
- Early pre-reg is appreciated. Entry fees increase on 1 October at 11:59pm, see fee schedule on BikeReg.
- Race day reg/check in opens at 6:45am.
- Second race discount: $15 to add 2nd amateur event per day
- Indy Cycloplex and USA Cycling waivers (digital/online) required for all riders.
- W9 required to claim cash prizes; all prizes must be claimed on race day
- Junior 17-18 riders are REQUIRED to hold a UCI license OR obtain a UCI ID (free) for their Domestic Racing License by submitting passport or birth certificate to USA Cycling and requesting a UCI ID.
- See technical guide for more information.
- The promoter and/or officials reserve the right to lengthen, shorten, modify, combine or cancel any portion of the event as a result of insufficient entries, inclement weather, emergencies, and/or race/venue conditions.
- Web: indycycloplex.com
Friday, 28 October: Afternoon Race Prep with Ignition Coaching & Marian Cycling
4pm: Skills Clinic – open to all; ideal for newer & less experienced riders, $10 juniors, $15 adults
5:15pm: Official Course Pre-Ride – turn laps of the course with some pros, free and open to all
Interested in host housing? Let Midwest Devo know and they will see if they can help! Space is limited. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for specifics
Midwest Devo will be hosting a 12:00p pizza party for all junior racers on Saturday! Find out info here:https://facebook.com/events/s/major-taylor-cx-junior-pizza-p/837547214348733/
It is Indiana State Championships!!
- Online Registration Deadline: Friday, September 22nd at 6:00pm
- Day Off Registration will Open by 8:30 am on race day
- There will be a $10 Day-of Registration Fee on Sunday
- Junior and Kids Fun Ride participants must have a parent or legal guardian sign the event entry form. If a rider less than 18 years of age is participating a parent or legal guardian must accompany them to sign, OR a pre-signed form must be presented at registration.
- Field limit per combined wave is 150 riders
- All results will be submitted to USA Cycling no later than 48 hours after the official results are final.
- Series Info: www.OVCX.com
- Promoter reserves the right to change, combine or cancel races in the event of insufficient entries, dangerous conditions, or other emergencies beyond their control.