Mt. Lemmon Gravel Grinder 2019
The 60/50/40 mile course challenges riders to race up the steep and narrow route known as the ‘Control Road’ located on the “back side” northern slopes of the Santa Catalina Mountains connecting the rural town of Oracle to the Village of Summerhaven, Mt. Lemmon.
The fourth edition will offer folks the opportunity to:
- Travel the Mt. Lemmon ‘Control Road’ from Oracle to Summerhaven
- Invite friends and family to enjoy the full day of festivities back at the 3C Ranch, the same venue as the Peppersauce CX Event hosted by UA Cycling
- Fun Ride and Kids Race!
Riders will enjoy:
- The remote rugged terrain and breathtaking open range views
- Challenging their physical and mental abilities in search of what it takes to grind out the course
- Receiving an award symbolizing your achievement
- Celebrating and enjoying the live music, tasty eats, and cold beverages
Registration opens April 1, 2019
We invite you to round up your posse of family and friends and enjoy the beauty and charm of Oracle. Spend the weekend with us!